First, let's get the rules out of the way.
- You must choose from our prompt list.
- Each prompt can be claimed once.
- Prompts are first-come, first-served.
- You can claim one prompt for each medium, making it a maximum of two prompts (one for fic, one for art). Towards the end of claiming--for those of you who have multiple plot bunnies bouncing around--there will be an opportunity to claim more than one prompt.
Now for the main event: how to claim! It's easy peasy lemon-squeezy.
- Using our prompt list, figure out your top three choices. I know. So. Many. Choices!
- Fill out this claim form.
- Wait for us to email you to confirm your assignment.
Some of the new suggestions were inadvertently left out of the prompt claiming lists. This has been corrected, with a few exceptions:
- Any couples involving still-living real people were omitted.
- Any couples from books written by authors known to have or suspected to have plagiarized were omitted (this includes the Mortal Instruments book series).
There are multiple tabs in the Prompt List, one for each media type (Books, Film, TV, etc.) If your desired pairing isn't on one list, please check the others. (We tried to avoid duplicating couples that appear both in comics and in films, for example.)
The prompt claiming period for the main fest is open until 11:59 P.M. PST on April 30th.
If you don't receive an email confirmation within a day or two, give one of us a shout. We're excited for this round and our new transition over to AO3! Hope you guys are as excited as we are!
Jen & Sam
DRAMIONELOVE MINI FEST 2016
Prompting: 25 February - 12 March
Sign-ups/Prompt Claiming: 13 March (first come, first-served ; open until 1 May)
Submissions Due: 5 May
Posting begins: 9 May
Originally posted by ldymusyc at It Takes Two to Tango by UnseenLibrarian
Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy
Characters: Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Astoria Greengrass, Theodore Nott, Percy Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Viktor Krum, Cormac McLaggen
Additional Tags: Contests, Co-workers, Partnership, Ice Skating, Ice Dancing, Unresolved Sexual Tension, Mild Language, Banter, Christmas, Yuletide
Draco Malfoy is tired of losing a Christmas bet with Blaise Zabini year after year. Can he convince Hermione Granger to help him break his losing streak?
than Dreamwidth or LiveJournal.
Summary: A little peek into Narcissa Malfoy's diary during the holiday season. Who knew such a lady would overuse exclamation points?
Hunting High and Low by Savva
Summary: It was the night before Christmas. The air was silent and chill...
Dance of the Gingerbread by k_lynne317
Summary: Sometimes her husband surprised her in the most unexpected ways.
Lord Winter and Lady Summer by mister_otter
Summary: Draco is alone on Christmas Eve, with a single gift-wrapped package to open. But in this case, one may be all he can stand…
Solstice Magick by eilonwy
Summary: A potions assignment on the eve of the Winter Solstice sends the sixth-years into the Forbidden Forest. What strange, arcane magic will they find there?
Dust From Our Bodies by thistle_verse
Summary: For weeks, Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy spend their Thursday evenings in a Ministry conference room, hammering history out between them.
Banner by rzzmg
Be sure to check out the fics at the Dramione Remix Round 6. This is the end of the second week of posts and things have been going strong!
dmhgchallenge has some amazing drabbles this month.
Click on the banner to vote for your favourite!